Re: orion-list bad mistake

Jim, you have a taker if noone else has asked. I need all the help I can
get to study the DSS. I've been studying the DSS for more than 20 years
and I still feel lost during some of the discussions on Orion. I will
take good care of the book and pass it on , as you are doing, when I have
finished. I will be glad to send  my mailing address to your private
E-mail. Peace,   Henry Parker