Re: orion-list Essenes, Zias article, etc.

Dear David,

I accept your criticism. I should not have used the expression 'the good
father.'

I must confess to you, however, that whenever I come across his name, I
am reminded of the fact that it was he and the members of his team, who
refused to make public many of the manuscripts that should have been made
available to everyone   and that this is my way of restraining myself and
not thinking any other thought about this otherwise distinguished
scholar.

Leo Abrami
For private reply, e-mail to leorose@juno.com