Re: orion-list Essenes, Zias article, etc.

leorose@Juno.Com wrote:

> We are now learning that the good Father was even willing to minimize
> certain facts (skeletons of women, etc.) or deny others to defend his
> theory.

Is the issue the "good Father" or the number of female skeletons?  Can
we keep the focus on the issues and not the personalities involved?
While the dust has yet to settle, I thought that the force of the recent
discussion was to evaluate the possibility of minimizing the number of
female skeletons, which would put an entirely different face on the
entire discussion.

David Suter
Saint Martin's College

--