Re: orion-list "Doers of War" - Qumran Sectarians

Dear David Suter:

I agree wholeheartedly not to assume silence is agreement.

Now I am wondering whether you were just sharing your precise
view with me (out of principle), or if you have some thoughts to
offer to the "Doers of War" scenario that would help me further
shape or correct my impressions of the DSS communities?

I look forward to anything you might offer.  I don't insist on being
"in the right" .... but I do prefer that those who disagree explain
WHY they disagree.

Thanks!

George Brooks
Tampa, FL