SV: orion-list Qumran skeletons/gender

Thanks Steven Fraade for the clarification.  So the issue raised by
Zias is not the accuracy of the gendering of the skeletons but
rather the dating of the skeletons?  On what basis did he
distinguish 200 year old women skeletons from presumably
2000-year old men skeletons?  i.e. where does this 200-year
figure come from?

Greg Doudna

For private reply, e-mail to Greg Doudna <gd@teol.ku.dk>