From: owner-orion@mscc.huji.ac.il [mailto:owner-orion@mscc.huji.ac.il]On
Behalf Of hcp07@Juno.Com
Sent: Monday, November 08, 1999 5:35 PM
To: orion@mscc.huji.ac.il
Subject: orion-list Hymns / Music

 Dr. Pinnick, thanks one more time; I look forward to the postings. I'm
very interested in the Hymns moreso than the rest of the DSS because I
hear music there. Also, would I offend anyone if I selected one of the
Hymns in English and put an original tune to it?   Peace, Henry Parker
HCP07@juno.com

For private reply, e-mail to "Kampen, John" <kampenj@bluffton.edu>