SV: orion-list Sunday Times article on 'new scroll'

Avital Pinnick wrote answering David Washburn:

> > 2. Who is supposed to have carbon dated it and where is the data?
>
> No idea. Greg, do you know?

This is the first I heard of this.  No idea.  If something was carbon
dated then something exists.  However in most cases all that a
lab can verify is that they got a sample in the mail.  But none of the
first stories mentioned a carbon date that I saw.  Now the news
story says "it is said" to have been carbon dated.  Said?  By who?

Greg Doudna
Copenhagen

For private reply, e-mail to Greg Doudna <gd@teol.ku.dk>