orion-list George Apologizes to Orion Moderator...

I want to "go public" with my apology to Dr. Avital Pinnick
about my gloomy and negative implications that I was
about to be cut off of the Orion list.

Dr. Pinnick has provided me the background to this
move that I should have asked for before I put my
posting on line.

My prior posting ended with my warm appreciation
for the views I have been able to read and share on
this forum.  And I re-state this appreciation.  Next time
I will try to keep my "trigger-mouse-finger" in my
holster until I know all the relevant facts.

Thanks for your efforts to further the work of Orion
and the truthful exploration of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

George Brooks
Tampa, FL
George.X.Brooks@JUNO.com
For private reply, e-mail to George Brooks <george.x.brooks@juno.com>