orion-list plagiarized material?

I was looking at the Kibbutz Kalia web site and saw that they had changed
their Qumran page. They used to have almost the entire text and most of
the photographs of Adolfo Roitman's book, "A Day in the Life of Qumran"
(used without permission or attribution, of course). I wrote to them to
complain and now I see that they've replaced the text with something
else but I still suspect that it's plagiarized. The photos and the text
are of far better quality than the rest of the site and a lot of the
photos look very familiar. Does anyone out there recognize the sources?

This is the URL: http://www.kalia.org.il/Qumran/Archeological/
Click on "Desert Lost" in the left frame.

Thanks--

Avital

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                             tel: 972-2-588-1230
List Moderator/Chief of Publications              fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Hebrew University
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.

For private reply, e-mail to Avital Pinnick <mspinnik@mscc.huji.ac.il>