RE: orion-list Golb on 63 BCE

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]
    [Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-8" character set]

.
> The caves at Quamran are far from the genre of the Barkhva
> caves.

Note that Cave 4 (and the others near it) was a dug cave, and therefore
different from the natural caves in the side of the cliff.  The introduction
that I had to the site indicated that the dug caves would have been
comfortable for habitation, unlike the natural ones.

David Suter
Saint Martin's College

For private reply, e-mail to "Suter, David" <dsuter@stmartin.edu>