Re: orion-list radiocarbon

Dear orion list,
	If one were having a civil conversation, it would
be appropriate to ask Russell why he calls my reference to
Prof. Jull's post not particularly competent and why he
fancies he knows better than I what Jull wrote.
	But, for whatever reasons, conversation with
Russell and Greg has lately become less than constructive.
	So, I suggest we--or at least I--move on for a
while to more fruitful proposals than Russell's on Pliny or
Greg's on radiocarbon.
	I, for one, await Rochelle's presentation, for
example, with interest, and hope for more congenial and
educational exchanges ahead.

best,
Stephen Goranson

For private reply, e-mail to stephen goranson <goranson@duke.edu>