Re: orion-list a test of the Nicolaus of Damascus proposal; Epaphroditus

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]
    [Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-8" character set]

Stephen writes

>Perhaps, eventually, we will learn more
>about the library of Josephus' friend or patron >Epaphroditus.

... when we read the Pauline writings, for Paul likewise was a close friend
of (the same) Epaphroditus, coordinator or at least relevant part of the
pro-Roman 'peace coalition' against the utmost militant Messianic movements
in Palestine of the 1st c. CE.

Best regards,
Dierk