Re: orion-list cisterns

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Rick Strelan wrote:

> Could someone please direct me to secondary literature which discusses the
> issue of the purpose of the cisterns at Qumran - are they miqva'ot etc?
>
> With thanks,
>
> Rick

Have you checked the bibliography on our web site? It dates back to 1995
and is searchable. There are over 2000 items listed. (Our searchable
bibliography does not include reviews.)

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                      tel: 972-2-588-2063
list moderator/bibliography/web            fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.