orion-list Quote in Josephus relating to the Giants

Hello

This question was asked of me and I do not have a concoradance to Josephus
which lists anything like this.  Does anyone know the reference?  It's a
quote which states, paraphrased, that "the giants were experts in astronomy,
which they learned
from their fathers the Sons of Gods".

Lawrence H. VanBeek, DTh
Registrar and Director of Enrolment Services
Trinity Western University

I have enough money to last the rest of my life - unless I buy something

Jackie Mason

For private reply, e-mail to Larry VanBeek <vanbeek@twu.ca>