Re: orion-list Re: self-definition

The list mom is back after a short holiday. Since the list had been so
quiet recently, I thought it unnecessary to appoint a substitute for three
days. Now my Orion box overfloweth.....

I am dealing with this matter privately. This thread may continue on the
condition that all parties retract their claws and remind themselves to
stay on topic and to refrain from personal attacks, putdowns and
derogatory comments.

For those who have written to me privately to complain, your views have
been noted. I was unable to reply last night because my SMTP server was
rejecting non-local addresses. I thank you for writing off-list instead of
posting to the list.

Avital

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                      tel: 972-2-588-2063
list moderator/bibliography/web            fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.

For private reply, e-mail to Orion List <msorion@mscc.huji.ac.il>