orion-list papers on Orion site

At 07:35 PM 6/4/99 EDT, Ann L. Kraemer wrote:

>I couldn't get your article from the web for some reason, so I couldn't see

When referring to papers on the Orion site, I strongly recommend that you
go through the "front door" (i.e., the home page:
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il) for two reasons. The first is so that the
counter will tell me that you've been there and the second is that
occasionally I move papers around when directories have to be eliminated or
restructured. It doesn't happen often but it does happen.

So go to the home page, click on the pull-down menu and select "Papers and
Abstracts". From that page, you'll have no trouble finding Stephen
Goranson's paper.

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                             tel: 972-2-588-2063
Chief of Publications                             fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Hebrew University
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly
For private reply, e-mail to Avital Pinnick <mspinnik@mscc.huji.ac.il>