orion-list Hasmonean-Herodian OT

I now offer "expanded revisions" of two earlier papers offered on this list to those who
may be interested:

Fulfilled Prophecy and the Old Testament, Clues to the Bible's Hasmonean and
Herodian Origins.

In this paper I argue that the OT was created between the 2nd-1st
centuries BCE, using 'prophecy-after-the-fact' to align the OT's
prophetical texts with the achievements of the Hasmonean and
Herodian Eras.

Collapsing Paradigms: Lying Witnesses and Confused Scholars.

In this paper I argue that the OT is not 10th-5th century BCE, nor is the LXX  a 3rd
century BCE creation. Called into question is the credibility of the ancient witnesses
who have confused biblical scholars.

Please do not send your requests for an e-mail attachment copy to this
list.

Do send your requests to my e-mail address:

<mattfeld@mail.pjsnet.com>

Respectfully submitted,

Walter Reinhold Warttig Mattfeld, M.A. Ed.,
Walldorf by Heidelberg,
Baden-Wurttemburg
Germany
For private reply, e-mail to Walter Mattfeld <mattfeld@mail.pjsnet.com>