Re: orion-list Orion-list: Jordan in DSS

At 08:44 AM 5/12/99 +0200, you wrote:
>I am currently investigating the role of the river Jordan in the DSS.
>Does anyone have information on this or references that may be helpful?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Marco Rotman

I think the best place to look would be the Concordance of DSS by
Charlesworth.  There you could find every occurance of the word and then
check the texts to see what they say.

Best,

Jim

Credimus in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, universorum creatorum, regem
saeculorum, immortalem et invisibilem.

Jim West, ThD
email- jwest@highland.net
web page-  http://web.infoave.net/~jwest