orion-list web site developments

The Brill publications page has been updated with the 2nd volume of _The
Dead Sea Scrolls after 50 years_. Since it is scheduled to appear in June
1999, we do not yet have the contents to post on our bibliography page.

We have changed the format of the bibliography, using first names instead
of initials only. If you see some errors, please let us know.

The program of the Harvard/Bar Ilan conference, "Shem in the Tents of
Japhet" has been posted on the Bulletin Board.

Dr. Avital Pinnick                                tel: 972-2-588-1230
List Moderator/Chief of Publications              fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Hebrew University
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.

For private reply, e-mail to Avital Pinnick <mspinnik@mscc.huji.ac.il>