Re: orion-list Calendars

At 11:33 PM 4/29/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Dear Jim,
>I know J. Maier's passage on Zadokite Calendar and Priestly Service Classes
>in: Die Texte vom Toten Meer, vol. III, pp. 52-160, UTB Reinhard, Munich
>1996.
>I guess if vanderKam has used Maier's excellent yearweek spreadsheet and if
>he also refers to the dominant role of the Jehojarib division. If not, is
>his paper still based upon the works of M. Albani on Astronomy (1993/4)?
>
>Shalom
>Dierk

The bibliography does list Albani, but not Maier.

Best,

Jim

Jim West, ThD
Petros Baptist Church- Pastor
Quartz Hill School of Theology- Adjunct Prof. of Bible

fax- 978-231-5986
email- jwest@highland.net
web page-  http://web.infoave.net/~jwest

For private reply, e-mail to Jim West <jwest@highland.net>