orion-list OT's Hasmonean Origins

As the readers of this list are well aware the past 25 years has seen new paradigms or
models being proposed by the likes of scholars like Philip R. Davies, Niels Peter
Lemche, Fred Cryer, Thomas L. Thompson and Bernd Joerg Diebner, urging that the
Wellhausen model be replaced as an explanation for the origins of the OT. They have
proposed that the OT is in fact a Post-exilic creation. They vary in their dating
proposals, ranging anywhere from the 5th-1st centuries BCE.

My research supports the findings of these scholars. I now offer to the interested
readers of this list my latest paper titled

Fulfilled Prophecy and the Old Testament, Clues to the Bible's Hasmonean Origins.

In this paper I argue that the OT was created between the 2nd-1st centuries BCE, using
'prophecy-after-the-fact' to align the OT's prophetical texts with the achievements of
the Hasmonean Era.

Please do not send your requests for an e-mail attachment copy to this list.

Do send your requests to my e-mail address:

<mattfeld@mail.pjsnet.com>

Respectfully submitted,

Walter Reinhold Warttig Mattfeld, M.A. Ed.,
Walldorf by Heidelberg,
Baden-Wurttemburg
Germany
For private reply, e-mail to Walter Mattfeld <mattfeld@mail.pjsnet.com>