Re: orion-list Teacher of Righteousness

Your post actually raises several questions (including whether the teacher
was considered a messiah). But as to Wacholder's changed view and your
explicit question, wouldn't it be fair to say that the theory is not
self-evident from the grammar?

Stephen Goranson
goranson@duke.edu

For private reply, e-mail to stephen goranson <goranson@duke.edu>