orion-list Call for DSS bibliography

Orion Complete On-line DSS Bibliography Project

The Orion Center Bibliography Project has been active for almost three
years. We have been trying to compile a comprehensive and complete
bibliography on the Scrolls (1995 to the present) and we post the
listings every Monday on our web site. (Note to users: these listings can
also be searched for authors, keywords, etc.). Although the on-line
version does not include reviews, we do include them in our database.

At the end of the three year period, the results of the bibliography
project will be published in hard copy. Because we wish to include as much
relevant material as possible, I am asking list members who are scholars
in the field to help us by sending references which we may lack (esp.
short review articles or articles published in lesser-known journals).
Please note that we are only interested in articles and books dated 1995
or later. If you have additions, please write to me privately at
msorion@mscc.huji.ac.il.

If you are not sure what we have, you can search under your name on the
Bibliography Search page of our web site or go directly to the
Bibliography page and check the alphabetical files. If you do not have web
access, please e-mail me privately and I will send you a text file.

Thanks in advance,

Avital Pinnick

Dr. Avital Pinnick                                tel: 972-2-588-1230
List Moderator/Chief of Publications              fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Hebrew University
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.

For private reply, e-mail to Avital Pinnick <mspinnik@mscc.huji.ac.il>