Re: orion-list Allegro question

According to the New York Times of Feb. (Tues.) 23(?) 1988, Allegro, aged
65 "died Wednesday"... "at his home [Isle of Man?] on his birthday....No
cause of death was given [in published notices]."
I don't know what documents are at Manchester, but, if Ph. Davies is
writing a biography, perhaps he can give a more informed answer.

Stephen Goranson

For private reply, e-mail to stephen goranson <goranson@duke.edu>