Re: orion Qumran and Exodus 32

> Does anyone know whether Exodus 32 and, in particular, Aaron's role there
> has been treated in Qumran's writings?

Not as far as I have been able to find.  The only fragment of Exod
32 is 2QExod(a), published in DJD 3 p. 52, but it's so fragmentary
as to be of little use, at least textually.  However, you might also
check out 4QpaleoExodus(m) in DJD 14; I haven't had a chance to
look at that one yet, so I don't know if it includes ch. 32 or not.
Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
For private reply, e-mail to "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur@nyx.net>