Re: orion A solution, Mr Simms!(Deut 32:8)

> I really think that some of the discussion on Deut 32:8 is becoming
> sidetracked and wasting time that many of us do not have.
>
>   The DSS are published in the series Discoveries in the Judaean Desert
> (DJD), in the original languages, and the biblical scrolls are nearly all
> published.

Yes.  For the most part the comments are in English, but some of
the volumes are in French.  I have a question for you, Mr. Flint: the
whole matter arose, as I understand, because of a discussion of
the phrase BNY Y%R)L vs. BNY )L or BNY )LWHYM.  Does
4QpaleoDeut(r) include this part of verse 8, and if so, what does it
read?  I haven't been able to get my hands on DJD 9 yet...
Thanks,

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
For private reply, e-mail to "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur@nyx.net>