Re: orion Deut 32:8 in the DSS

> >  This list below doesn't agree in any great detail with the Index
> >  from Wise, Abegg and Cook _Dead Sea Scrolls: A New Translation_.
> >  I understand his are the only pieces now readable in English.
> >  Is it that your list hasn't been translated?  Please explain.
> >Tom Simms

The index in the W-A-C volume is to the materials translated in that
volume, which do NOT include biblical manuscript fragments. The list that
was supplied here earlier, is a list of the biblical fragments, which in
general do not need translating. Apples and Oranges, it seems!

For private reply, e-mail to kraft@ccat.sas.upenn.edu (Robert Kraft)