orion Drawing Lines

Members:

Usually, I just lurk, listen and sometimes learn.  But I thought you might
find this interesting and even now and then applicable.  It is taken from a
recent addition of the Chronicle of Higher Education:

"Northwestern University researchers announced today that they have developed
a technique to draw lines that are as narrow as one-millionth of an inch."

That puts them about 50 years behind.

Mark Dunn
For private reply, e-mail to Dunnlaw@aol.com