orion PHARISEES = P/FARSEE ?

Dear Stephen:

Since Russell isn't as forthcoming about commenting on my Pharisee
etymology issue, perhaps YOU could provide more elaboration.

The idea that Pharisee DERIVES from "separated" seems linguistically and
auditorilly contrived.  But you assert that my opposing position is
"doubtful".

>	Your response to George X. Brooks was not as useful as you
>could >have made it. You could have noted that his declarations about
Essenes
>and >Pharisees, including his asserted etymology of the latter as
Persians,
For private reply, e-mail to George Brooks <george.x.brooks@juno.com>