orion Re:

Though I don't have it at hand, so this may be wrong, perhaps it is:

"The Dietary Laws of the Damascus Covenant in Relation to those of the
Karaites," JJS 8 (1957) 51-58.

(Jacob of Kefar Navoriah/Neboraya, whose halakha I assume you are studying,
does not seem to have attracted much attention lately.)

Stephen Goranson

For private reply, e-mail to stephen goranson <goranson@duke.edu>