orion new configuration

Some of our more observant subscribers may have noticed that I've put
footers on the messages with instructions to unsubscribe and with our URL.
Although the information is helpful, it is annoying to get the same info 2
or 3 times in the same image.

A message to those of you who aren't editing your messages when you reply
to the list-- your messages will bounce.

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                      tel: 972-2-588-2063
list moderator/bibliography/web            fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.

For private reply, e-mail to mspinnik@mscc.huji.ac.il