Re: orion Re: Birkat Ha-Minim

Wm. Horbury. "The Benediction of the Minim and Early Jewish-Christian
Controversy," JTS 33 (1982) 19-61. Reprinted, with other related
discussion, in Horbury, _Jews and Christians in Contact and Controversy_
(Edinburgh: T & T Clark, 1998). (do I recall correctly a very critical
review in JJS?)

S. Goranson

For private reply, e-mail to stephen goranson <goranson@duke.edu>