RE: orion The "tenses" of DSS Hebrew

Dear Rolf--
Mark Smith has shown that there are many converted forms present in DSS
Hebrew, but, of course, there are numerous examples present where this is
not the case--just as there are in BH, as you point out. Walther Gross has
even written a whole volume dealing with the BH category.

Best regards,

Fred Cryer
University of Copenhagen