orion Re: Unraveling the Mystery update?

I am wondering if anyone has any updated information on the latest
documentary on the Dead Sea Scrolls ("Dead Sea Scrolls: Unraveling the
Mystery") that was mentioned on this list in November. It wasn't aired in
Canada (at least not when it apparently aired in the US). Is it available to
purchase? (I checked the FARMS website and couldn't find any reference to
it).

In addition, are their other documentaries that are worthy to show an
undergrad class on the DSS?

-Tyler
Tyler F. Williams
Assistant Professor of Old Testament/Hebrew Bible, NABC/EBS
11525 - 23 Avenue, Edmonton, AB, Canada   T6J 4T3
Phone: (403) 431-5217/ Toll Free: 1-800-567-4988/ Fax: (403) 436-9416
Web Page: http://www.nabcebs.ab.ca/~twilliam