RE: orion 1st BCE generation

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]
    [Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-8" character set]

I wish we could keep the discussion of the C-14 analysis of the Scrolls to
those scholars who actually understand the methodology involved. This
plather isnīt worth discussion.

Fred Cryer