orion web site notes

D. R. Schwartz's abstract for the 4th Orion Symposium has been posted.

Major web changes
	Some of you may have noticed some changes on the Orion web site.
Most have been cosmetic but one may affect your bookmarks. I have changed
the extension of most of the documents from .html to .shtml in order to
use SSI commands. If you have the bibliography site bookmarked, for
example, as http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il/resources/bib/bib.html, it should
be changed to ...../bib.shtml. I have not changed the papers, however, so
those bookmarks should remain the same. Both sets of documents will remain
on the server until I'm certain that this is working and that all the
links have been fixed. Please write to me privately if you notice that
something isn't working.

Thank-you for your patience.

Avital

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                                   tel: 972-2-588-2063
list moderator/bibligrapher                             fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.