RE: orion papyrus joins?; ostracon locus?; 4Q448 bibl.?

The "correct" find context of an archaeological find is not sent on second
or third thought by e-mail to the scholarly community, but recorded in the
site record on the spot and made available at once. Having failed to do
this, Strange's remarks are just that--remarks made after the fact, perhaps
relevant, perhaps not. So scholars are perfectly justified in disregarding
such "information".

Fred Cryer
University of Copenhagen