orion web site: library links

The "Outside Links" page has been expanded with a list of links to on-line
library catalogues. I tend to favour links to ALEPH on-line catalogues, as
they tend to be most efficient. Rambi, Hebrew University/National Library
and HOLLIS (Harvard On-Line Catalogue) should cover most of your reference
needs. I have also provided instructions for logging onto the National
Library catalogue via Mt. Scopus, since the link provided by the National
Library home page requires a password but the Mt. Scopus telnet connection
does not.

Avital Pinnick

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                                   tel: 972-2-588-2063
list moderator/bibligrapher                             fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.