orion Assistance on DJD XXIII

Can anyone who has access to, or who is familiar with the contents of DJD
XXIII on Cave 11, tell me whether any of the fragmentary or "unidentified"
texts would be a match for the fragment with 2 letters in Phoenician which
Roland de Vaux mentions in his excavation notes for Cave 11, in Humbert &
Chambon's edition?

Against the notion of a fragment of Phoenician, Hannah Cotton et. al. have
said the following, in Cotton, Cockle and Millar "The Papyrology of the
Roman Near East: A Survey:

   There are, however (to date) no certain examples of writing from this
   period, on perishable materials, in Phoenician.

   (Journal of Roman Studies, 85; 1995) 214.

That is, does the fragment noted by de Vaux turn up in DJD XXIII, and if
so, is it still called "two letters in Phoenician"?

I will be overjoyed to credit the person who can resolve this in a
footnote celebrating his or her sterling qualities.

Thanks in advance,
Sigrid Peterson   UPenn   petersig@ccat.sas.upenn.edu