Re: orion Orion: Wicked Angels!

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]
    [Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-8" character set]

My thanks to all who sent in references to texts mentioning good or bad
angels.  But I should perhaps clarify:  my question was not so much about
the belief in good and bad angels as about the apparently bad manners
bespoken by specifying, in prayer to God, that He should send a good angel,
as if otherwise He might have sent a bad one.

Danny Schwartz
Hebrew University