RE: orion Aleppo Codex

In the 1970s, an excellent fascimile edition of the Aleppo codex was
published. I think in no more than 500 copies. We have it in my department,
but I have no access to it this weekend, som I do not know the name of the
publisher (Magnes?). Now, we also have the new edition of Leningradiensis,
every person interested in comparing the two  manuscripts have both them
easily accessible, at least in major libraries. maybe it would also be
possible to persuede the original publisher of the Aleppo Codex to reprint
this magnificent volume, although I would not like to think about the
eventual price.

As to the Isaiah-Jeremiah editions from Jerusalem, they certainly dwarf BH
Kittel or Stuttgartensia, and I look forward to see how the new BH Quinta
will compare (BHQ is--as far as I know--designed to substitute BHS which is
from a text critical point of view of little help--or none at all).

NPL