orion Aleppo Codex

>Ernst Wuerthwein, in The Text of the Old Testament, lists some Geniza
>fragments from the Old Cairo Synagogue, the earliest of which may go back to
>the 5th century CE, and two manuscripts from the Ben Asher family:  Codex
>Cairensis (written and pointed in 895 by Moshe ben Asher) and the Aleppo
>Codex from the tenth century.  Wuerthwein notes that the latter may have
>been destroyed by fire, but apparently it was only dammaged and is currently
>(as of 1996) on display in the Shrine of the Book.
>
>David Suter
>Saint Martin's College

Please pardon my lapse in memory, but isn't there a critical edition of the
Aleppo Codex being made?  Does anyone know when that will be completed?

 Cb
      C h r i s    M   M    B r a d y
 Director * Jewish Studies * Tulane University
 "I've written a commercial for Apple Computer.
 It goes like this: Macintosh - we might not get
 everything right, but at least we knew the century
 was going to end." (Douglas Adams)
     http://www.tulane.edu/~jwst
        targuman@religions.com