orion not Szekely, one hopes

Dear George X. Brooks (not to be confused with another list member, George
J. Brooke),
	Since you have mentioned vegetarianism and Zoroastrianism and
censorship in relation to Hippolytus, and since these issues are all quite
prominent in the writings of a certain writer of our century, may I ask:
Were your questions influenced by the publications of the late Edmond
Bordeaux Szekely?
If not, please excuse my irrelevant question.
If so, are you aware that Szekely made false claims about Essene writings?
best wishes,
Stephen Goranson
goranson@duke.edu