Re: orion auffeles

I think that this question would be better directed to H-Judaic.
http://h-net.msu.edu/~judaic.  This is pretty far off-topic, even for
Orion. If one of you knows the answer, I suggest that you reply to Mr.
Catastini via private e-mail.

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                                   tel:
972-2-588-2063
list moderator/bibligrapher                             fax:
972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Alessandro Catastini wrote:

> Dear ORIONerS, does anyone tell me if "auffeles" is a yiddish term?
Thanks,