orion strike

The bibliography will not be updated this week because of the general
Histadrut strike which includes the university administrative staff. Our
apologies for the inconvenience. I will post the bibliography entries when
the strike ends. I will be keeping an eye on the list but will be handling
only urgent list business from home via modem.

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                                   tel: 972-2-588-2063
Chief of Publications                                   fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Hebrew University
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.