Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 10:32:57 +0100
From: Christophe Batsch <batsch@club-internet.fr>
To: orion@panda.mscc.huji.ac.il
Subject: orion 4Q457
Sender: owner-orion@mscc.huji.ac.il
Dear orioners,

at the july 1995 IOQS forum, E. Glickler Chazon made a communication
entitled :"4Q 457 : Preliminary Publication and Interpretation"

Does anybody know where I could find the text of this communication ?

Thanks to all

Christophe BATSCH
doctorant +cole Pratique des Hautes +tudes - VPme Section, La Sorbonne,
(anthropologie religieuse et histoire des religions)

11 citU Voltaire F-75011 Paris.