Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 13:36:03 +0300
To: orion@mscc.huji.ac.il
From: Avital Pinnick <mspinnik@mscc.huji.ac.il>
Subject: Re: orion 4Q457
Sender: owner-orion@mscc.huji.ac.il
>at the july 1995 IOQS forum, E. Glickler Chazon made a communication
>entitled :"4Q 457 : Preliminary Publication and Interpretation"
>
>Does anybody know where I could find the text of this communication ?
>
>Thanks to all
>
>Christophe.

I'll ask her but I doubt that much will be done before the general strike
is resolved.

Avital Pinnick

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                                   tel: 972-2-588-2063
Chief of Publications                                   fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls, Hebrew University
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.