Re: orion Talmon and the Qumran "Library"

    [The following text is in the "iso-8859-1" character set]
    [Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-8" character set]

    I must admit that I am somewhat surprised that with all we have
yet to solve regarding Qumran/Essenes/Dead Sea Scrolls that there
is discussion over whether or not to call it a library.  A buncha books
(scrolls) kept in one place is a library.  If'n ya take the library and hide
it in a buncha caves, it's a library hid in a buncha caves. (g)