Re: orion Re: CD-Rom material

Brill has published a CD with the Scrolls.

Lim, T. H. and P. S. Alexander. The Dead Sea Scrolls Electronic Reference
Library. Oxford; New York; Leiden: Oxford University Press; Brill, 1997.
IBM PC or compatible; 30 M hard disk; 16 M RAM; MS-DOS 3.3 or higher;
Windows 3.1 or higher; MSCDEX 2.0 or higher; double-speed CD-ROM drive
with MPC level 1 or higher; SVG monitor.

Avital Pinnick, Ph.D.                      tel: 972-2-588-2063
list moderator/bibliography/web            fax: 972-2-588-3584
Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls
http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il - DSS bibliography updated weekly.