Re: orion Re: Isaiah 61:1

I'm not in my office to check it at the moment, but my copy of BH
purchased in the mid 60's has variant readings from the great Isaiah
scroll from Qumran printed in the apparatus at the bottom of the
page.  If you have access to a copy of BH, you might begin by looking
there.

David Suter
Saint Martin's College